Friday, February 6, 2015

February TBR

It's still pretty early in the month so I thought I'd quickly post my list of books that I plan to read in February. Just for future notice, I'll be referring to these posts as TBRs instead of writing "To Be Read" every time. Now, my list is quite ambitious, but I'm not too worried about getting it all read. I just want to have a pile picked out to squish all indecision. I did read 15 books in January, but it's unlikely that will happen again. I can try, though, right?
Doubtful Ron is doubtful.
Here's the glorious list in no particular order:
  1. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
  2. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
  3. A Kiss in Time by Alex Flinn
  4. Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins
  5. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
  6. Just One Day by Gayle Forman
  7. Just One Year by Gayle Forman
  8. A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall
  9. Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill
  10. Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
It's not likely that I'll do a review for all of these books. It'll depend on how much time I have and what's going on with school. I will attempt to review most of them, though. Well, the ones I get to, anyway...
I kind of just chose books that were romancey. That's a word now. My other method of choosing was if the cover was kind of pink or red...theme month! Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment