Monday, February 16, 2015

Favorite Book Covers

I appreciate a beautiful book cover, and there are so many out there that catch my attention. Some of these books will be ones I have read and some will be ones I have yet to read. Or, possibly, I don't ever want to read them, I just want to look at them.

The Night Tourist by Katherine Marsh
I read this book so long ago, maybe when I was a freshman in high school. I picked it up because the colors really drew me in, but it's about Greek mythology, which I love!

A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
This was a cover buy, but the plot is definitely something I'm interested in. This is a book you just have to see up close and in person. The cover of the sequel is amazing, too.

Talon by Julie Kagawa
This cover is just so rich-looking. It's a bit textured as well. So fancy.

These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
SO PRETTY. I think the twinkly stars really do it for me.

Dangerous by Shannon Hale
This book is really shiny in person. It's so dang eye-catching.

Sisters Red & Sweetly by Jackson Pearce
 These two are tied because they're done in the same style. I picked up these books because of the awesome covers, but I ended up loving the stories anyway. I'm just sad that there was a cover change for the other two books in this companion series.

The Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White
This book is just gorgeous. I think I have a thing for stars.

Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
Green is my favorite color, and I love the soft gradient along with the simple typeface.

Taken by Erin Bowman
I haven't planned on reading this book, but I may someday. Again, I like the gradient and the color combo.

No One Else Can Have You by Kathleen Hale
I have no interest in this book, but I really like the sweater-like cover and the purple/blue combo.

The Museum of Intangible Things by Wendy Wunder
I have no idea what this book is about. I've seen it around before, and I always stop to admire the cover. The soft colors and the ribbon of the title are so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment