Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Book Haul

I found myself somehow owning more books recently, so I thought I'd put 'em all together for my first haul. These are all from Book Outlet and Barnes & Noble. Enjoy!
The Shadow Throne by Jennifer A. Nielsen
This is the third book in the Ascendance trilogy. The first two are The False Prince and The Runaway King.

Cress by Marissa Meyer
This is the third book in the Lunar Chronicles. The first two are Cinder and Scarlet.

Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater
This is the third book in the Raven Cycle. The first two are The Raven Boys and The Dream Thieves.

In the Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken
This is the third book in the Darkest Minds trilogy. The first two are The Darkest Minds and Never Fade.

The Devil and His Boy by Anthony Horowitz
This is another one my boyfriend challenged me to read. I already love Anthony Horowitz, anyway.

Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
It'll be hard for me to wait until summertime to read this!

Grasshopper Jungle by Andrew Smith
This book is about a grasshopper plague. It sounds so weird; I just couldn't resist.

My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
Another book for the summer. It's so pretty in real life.

What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick
Same deal as before.

A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
I've heard great things about this book. Also, I think it's going to be a movie.

Poison Princess by Kresley Cole
This is the first book in the Arcana Chronicles. I've been hearing a lot of hype about this series lately, so I wanted to check it out.

Endless Knight by Kresley Cole
This is the second book in the Arcana Chronicles.

Of Triton by Anna Banks
This is the second book in the Syrena Legacy. The first book is Of Poseidon and the third book is Of Neptune.

Landline by Rainbow Rowell
I love Rainbow Rowell. Obviously I'm excited for this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment