Thursday, March 17, 2016

February Wrap-Up

WOW this is late. Sorry. Better late than never, right? I've been feeling the school crunch lately, and I honestly forgot what I read this month until I referred to my Goodreads just now. Well. Apparently February was a okay reading month for me; there were some good ones, but a few brought me down.

The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead
5/5 Stars

The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
5/5 Stars

Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead
5/5 Stars

The Martian by Andy Weir
2.75/5 Stars

The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead
3.5/5 Stars

Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan
3.25/5 Stars

Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
5/5 Stars

The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
4/5 Stars

Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
4/5 Stars

4 comments:

  1. Illuminae was SO AMAZING and I cannot WAIT for Gemina (is that right?) to come out. It's too bad that you didn't like the Martian, I've heard some good things about it and I was hoping it might be a future read. I definitely need to finish the Vampire Academy series! I've heard that the Bloodlines series is better than the VA books though; what do you think?
    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also HOW DO I FOLLOW YOU THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE.

      Delete
    2. I don't actually know how to follow! Uuuughh. I'll try to figure it out and let you know. Also, I read the VA books when I was in high school, so I can't say if they're better than Bloodlines or not, but I definitely really enjoyed them!

      Delete
    3. Hahahaha okay!
      Hmmmmm okay. I'll just have to read both then. ;-)

      Delete