Monday, January 11, 2016

Well...

So, it's been a while. Again. I don't know if anyone is actually going to see this post at this point. Worth a try!

I really don't have any excuses for not keeping up with this blog; I just got lazy the last half of 2015. However, I have been newly inspired to begin posting again! Huzzah! The one thing I do keep up with is my Goodreads, so everything on there is up-to-date.

I've already read a decent chunk of books this year so far, but I'm not quite sure if I want to write reviews for any of them. Possibly Isla and the Happily Ever After and/or Attachments, but that's probably it. I would really like to do some sort of favorites of 2015 post. I might do an award-style thing like the one that Kayla from BOOKadoodles created.

If anyone is reading this and has any suggestions for posts, I would very much love to hear from you. Leave a comment, tweet @littlelitlass, email me at mollytlove1@gmail.com, or message me on Goodreads!

No comments:

Post a Comment