Monday, January 18, 2016

December Wrap-Up

I know this is incredibly late, but I wanted to get it posted anyway. In December, I focused on getting a lot of my unfinished series wrapped up (or at least caught up). I think I did fairly well. I also ended up making my Goodreads goal of 100 books! January has been going pretty great, too, but more on that at the end of the month.
After all this time?

The Elite by Kiera Cass
3/5 Stars

The One by Kiera Cass
3.5/5 Stars

Happily Ever After by Kiera Cass
3/5 Stars

Curtsies & Conspiracies by Gail Carriger
3.5/5 Stars

Waistcoats & Weaponry by Gail Carriger
4/5 Stars

Bridge of Snow (Novella) by Marie Rutkoski
4/5 Stars

Saga Volume 5 by Brian K. Vaughan & Fiona Staples
4/5 Stars

The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick
5/5 Stars

World After by Susan Ee
4.5/5 Stars

End of Days by Susan Ee
5/5 Stars

The Fate of Ten by Pittacus Lore
4/5 Stars

A Million Suns by Beth Revis
4/5 Stars

Shades of Earth by Beth Revis
3/5 Stars

This Night So Dark (Novella) by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
3/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment