Tuesday, January 19, 2016

RYBSAT Round 7 TBR

Round 7 of the Read-Your-Bookshelf-a-Thon has begun! It's running from January 19-25. The idea is to pick a point on your bookshelf and then read from that book onward throughout the week. I actually participated in the TBR Takedown 3.0 read-a-thon earlier this month, and I did much better than I expected. I'm hoping for more success during this marathon, but today is my first day back in class, so who knows. Here are the Twitter and Goodreads pages for RYBSAT 7.

One of my informal bookish resolutions was to participate in more read-a-thons, and so far so good.
Work!
So here's the shelf I picked. I'm going to be reading from Bloodlines by Richelle Mead onward. The goal is to get through most or all of the series. If that happens, which it probably won't, then I'll read The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson, since I've read the other books past that point. If you're participating as well, good luck and happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment