Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Top Five Wednesday: Favorite Minor Characters

Top Five Wednesday is run by Sam from Thoughts on Tomes. If you are interested in participating, here is the Goodreads page with all of the topics. This was such a difficult topic for me, mostly because even if I really love a minor character, I can't remember their name after I finish the book. I did some digging and came up with this list.



1. Mr. Gray - The Raven Cycle
He's probably more than a minor character, but nonetheless, he's one of my favorite characters in the series. Mr. Gray has a mysterious introduction, but he becomes a beloved and familiar character. He's tough, witty, and no-nonsense.
2. Oberyn Martell - A Song of Ice and Fire
I loved Oberyn in the books and the show. He was so charismatic and confident (which was his downfall). We didn't get enough time with him.
3. Iko - The Lunar Chronicles
Everyone who reads this series loves Iko. She cares so much for Cinder. She's a loyal, happy, fashion-obsessed android with a sparkling personality.
4. Margot & Kitty - To All the Boys I've Loved Before
Lara Jean's sisters can be a little frustrating at times, but I enjoyed their family dynamic. Margot & Kitty are fun characters who love and support their sister and add funny banter to the story.
5. Finnick Odair - The Hunger Games
Another fan-favorite. Finnick was an entertaining guy. I really found myself rooting for him, and to this day he is one of my most favorite minor characters ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment