Sunday, March 1, 2015

February Wrap-Up

February was an okay month for me. I feel like I didn't read much, but I think I got a decent chunk done. I didn't get to all of the books on my TBR; I'm about halfway through Cruel Beauty and there were three more books I never started. Anyway, here's what I actually accomplished!

Saga Volume 3 by Brian K. Vaughan & Fiona Staples
5/5 Stars

Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
4/5 Stars

The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
5/5 Stars

Earth House Hold by Gary Snyder
2.5/5 Stars

 In the Sierra: Mountain Writings by Kenneth Rexroth
3/5 Stars

Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
4.5/5 Stars

Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
2/5 Stars

Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins
3.5/5 Stars

Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
5/5 Stars

The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielsen
4/5 Stars

To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
5/5 Stars

A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall
3/5 Stars

Kaddish and Other Poems by Allen Ginsberg
2/5 Stars

 Howl and Other Poems by Allen Ginsberg
2/5 Stars

Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill
4/5 Stars

The Dharma Bums by Jack Kerouac
2.5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment