Sunday, March 1, 2015

March TBR

I have a lot of books I want to read this month. A lot of them are series that everyone has been loving, and I really want to be in on it! I have a week off for spring break, so hopefully I can finish at least the majority of these books. I'll be doing a review for Cruel Beauty once I finish it (hopefully tonight) and for most of my TBR books as well.

1. Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
2. A Company of Swans by Eva Ibbotson
3. The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
4. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
5. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
6. Cress by Marissa Meyer
7. Legend by Marie Lu
8. Prodigy by Marie Lu
9. Champion by Marie Lu
10. The Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White
11. A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
12. The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater
13. Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater
14. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
15. Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken
16. In the Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken
17. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
18. Landline by Rainbow Rowell
19. Saga Volume 4 by Brian K. Vaughan & Fiona Staples

2 comments:

  1. What is "saga" I'm not seeing reviews? cover art is interesting and its got 5 stars?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really awesome sci-fi graphic novel series! There's 4 volumes out right now. It's pretty weird but I think you would like it!

      Delete