Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Contemporary Books I've Added to My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish. I was trying to decide which genre to pick for this list, and contemporary books were just popping out at me. Contemporary is not my favorite genre by any means, but there have been a lot of new releases catching my eye. I guess summer is a good time to read these books anyway!

1. When We Collided by Emery Lord
I've read one other book by Emery Lord and I'm reading her most recent book now and loving it. I look forward to picking this one up soon, even if I don't know what it's about.

2. Windfall by Jennifer E. Smith
So I haven't yet read a book by Jennifer E. Smith because none of them have sounded interesting to me. Until this one. I've heard good reviews from reviewers I trust, so hopefully it's not disappointing! It's about a teen who wins the lottery and everything that follows.
3. When Dimple met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
This cover makes me happy. And I've never read a book about an arranged marriage before, so this definitely intrigues me.
4. I Believe in a Thing Called Love by Maurene Goo
This just looks cute. That's all I know.
5. Noteworthy by Riley Redgate
This is about a girl who pretends to be a boy to join an a cappella group at school. Apparently there's also an a cappella group war going on, so this just sounds hilarious and fun.
6. Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han
I loved the first two books in this series, so I'm excited to read this one soon!
7. Once and For All by Sarah Dessen
I don't think I've read a Sarah Dessen book since high school. This one's about the world of wedding planning, and if it's like any of her other books, I'll probably love it.
8. Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett
This has gotten some great reviews and seems like a perfect summertime book.
9. Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
Another Emery Lord book, because, ya know, I haven't read it yet.
10. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
This is one I've had for a while. I've been hesitant to read it since it's supposedly very sad, but I like a good sad book every now and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment