Thursday, July 9, 2015

July TBR

I know it's a little late in the month to post a TBR, but here it is! Surprisingly, I've already read five books this month. I'll be leaving those out of this list and just include the other books I want to get to. I've been wanting to do a read-a-thon for SO STINKING LONG, and I thought I was going to be able to do the Booktube-a-Thon, but it got moved to a week when I'll be on vacation.
So much disappointment.
BUT! The TBR Takedown 2.0 read-a-thon is going to be happening during the week Booktube-a-thon was originally planned for, so I will be participating in that! It's happening July 25th-31st. I'll be joining in on the tweeting, so look out for that. Here's the link to the video if you're interested: #TBRTakedown 2.0. I'm super excited!
Here are the challenges for the read-a-thon:
1. Read the first book in a series.
The Selection by Kiera Cass

2. Read a sequel.
This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner

3. Read a book that's out of your comfort zone.
100 Sideways Miles by Andrew Smith

4. Read a book that's been on your shelf at least one year.
Ship Breaker by Paolo Bacigalupi

5. Read a book from your most recent haul.
City of a Thousand Dolls by Miriam Forster

Besides those/before the read-a-thon, I would also like to get to:
1. Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore
2. The Rise of Nine by Pittacus Lore
3. The Fall of Five by Pittacus Lore
4. The Revenge of Seven by Pittacus Lore

No comments:

Post a Comment